Servers Going Down

  • madametrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi All

      I am going to be taking my servers off line in about 30 mins it is
      now 10:30 PM EST here. I'm sorry for the short notice however my son
      will be arriving a day earlier than I had exspected. The will be
      down until about July 20th around 8:00 PM est.

      Thanks for you Understanding
      Sabrina
    • madametrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        Hi All

        I have my son this weekend so my server will be down from sometime
        later today umtil Tuesday arouns 8:00 PM EST. Thanks for your
        understanding.

        Sabrina