Old-Time...Movies? Yep!

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hey guys & gals,

      After several suggestions and much thought, I've created a new
      group for fans of old-time classic movies to share old films in.
      To be specific, we're talking about old, public domain movies
      that can be freely distributed without legal repercussion,
      because the copyrights lapsed years ago. This new group will have
      no library. I don't want someone coming along later and using
      the list of what we've distro'd as an excuse to argue that
      something slipped through that was still under copyright, which
      might happen from time to time, despite our best efforts.
      Anywho, the idea is to have fun and bring back some old video
      memories, so anyone who wants to join in the fun, hop on over
      to the following addy:

      Ps. I'd very much like to find some old John Garfield movies. :)

      Thanks!

      Best regards,

      Larry mailto:Kurgan@...