O.T.R.S. - Montreal

  • jean.layette@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi All

      I now have an Internet Radio Station =) I call it O.T.R.S. Montreal Old Time Radio Station.

      I invite you all to come and listen to OTR =)

      Bare with me please i am new at this =) I dont know yet how to add a url to my web site that will connect anyone who will click on it to my Internet Station. I am working on this problem.

      So to visit my Internet Station you need Winamp to do so =) Just go to http://yp.shoutcast.com/ and search for "Old Time Radio" and my station will be there, click on it and listen to OTR =)

      I have 12 differents series to start with =) Each serie will have 1 episodes broadcast 3 or 4 times a day. To see what serie i am talking about visit my web site at this address.

      O.T.R.S. Montreal Old Time Radio Station
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/collectionantiqueduquebec/otrs.html

      For the moment only 10 peoples can listen to the show at a time, i need to wait a bit and see if peoples come =) If i have a bigger demand i will add more user =)

      This is a small web site for the moment, i am working on it too. So now please i hope it's ok to tell about my web site on this list if not i appologize =)

      Good Listening and let me know if you like the show and above all if the sound is ok ? Thanks

      Jean Layette
      Montreal, Quebec