Re: [OTRMP3] Hello, I'm new Attn:Erik

  • thomas mandeville
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1, 2004
      I know of no CD/MP3 player that will resume where you left off whenever you have turned off the power.
      The model 208 does have a button to skip 10 at a time; therefore, make note of where you left off and then use that means to quickly skip forward to the desired episode.
      barryem <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, thomas mandeville
      <mandevillet@y...> wrote:

      > I bought a Durabrand MP3 boombox from Wal-Mart for $36.
      > It plays the CDs I have made quite well.

      I've looked at the Durabrand at Wal-Mart. Can you tell me if it'll
      resume? If you turn off the player will it start where you left off
      when you turn it back on? I'd love to find a small boom box that
      will do this with MP3.

      Barry

    • Chris M.
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2004