Re: "Vince"

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Well, now, Vince,
      don't you know how to stir the pot!!! roflol...Oh, dear. Only tuned in
      today - haven't opened the digests for a week <G>
      We have decided not to see it. Didn't go and see JC Superstar either. Seen
      lots of other of that genre, though.
      Didn't hear back from you. Let me know when you want to dropchute :-)
      cheers, Karen