Last copy write question (at least from me)

  • Russell, Erik J
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Sorry, everyone - didn't mean to get anyone bent out of shape. I thought this was a relevant question, and an appropriate place to pose it. I don't claim my collection is 100% kosher, but I do believe in intellectual property rights, and generally try to abide by them. It's not at all easy to figure out what episodes are public domain and which aren't. My desire for the show is usually stronger than my willingness to do the research. If anyone knows of a convenient source of OTR copy write info, I'd appreciate it - it would help me enjoy this great hobby even more.