Information Please CD Giveaway

  • Brian Longstaff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Am currently re-organising my collection, and this means I'll be
      replacing some of my CDs completely. As this happens, I'll be
      offering them here.

      First up is a CD of episodes of the panel show Information Please.

      Rules are:

      1) You must have 10 CDs of OTR of less in your collection.

      2) You must be the first to e-mail me off-list at brianhl at ntlworld
      dot com (and those are all lower case 'L's in my e-mail address and
      not number one's).

      Brian L