Re: [OTRMP3] Magic Waiter ATT:Curt

  • Irene Heinstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
      My MW nickname is IreneTH
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Vincente Tobias
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:36 PM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Magic Waiter ATT:Curt

      Curt, it doesn't work that way.
      Here's how it works: You have to type in the
      magicwaiter identity of someone who subscribes, then
      you see what they have, and you download it if you
      want it.
      Go to the Friends section and put in my name:
      vincenteca
      and you'll see what I mean.
      Check the Yahoo magicwaiter group and you'll find
      other ids there you can add to your friends list.
      Good luck.
      Vince

      --- tsdchodan <tsdchodan@...> wrote: > Good
      evening. I have just registered with Magic
      > Waiter to try it out. As
      > many of you know, I am new to the group and a new
      > collector. Can a few of
      > you who use Magic Waiter please send a file or two
      > so that I can try this
      > service out ..... preferably Mystery / Horror /
      > Suspense? Thank you.
      >
      > Curt
      > Magic Waiter User Name: Curt

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor