[OTRMP3] Re: REPS Showcase 2004 in Seattle earlybird registration

  • chrisbob
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
      Oddly enough, Bill, your one sentence explanation was perfect. Too
      bad something like it wasn't in the original message to explain to
      the unenlightened (like me) what REPS is. When I read messages
      suggesting how I should spend my money, my skeptical side kicks in.

      Soryy if anybody is offended.

      Chris

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sistrunk"
      <OTR_Bill@c...> wrote:

      > It is even tougher to find anything to explain that is not obvious.
      >
      > The Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound in Seattle, Washington are
      having a grand get together with reproductions of old time radio
      shows with some members of the original casts. Many other
      activities, but DEFINITELY OTR related.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2003
        No problem buddy, I didn't understand your question.. sorry.
        Sometimes I take things for granted.

        I wish I could attend one of these conventions some day. The closest
        one to me is the Newark NJ one.

        Pat (from snowy Connecticut.)

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "chrisbob" <chrisbob@y...>