Cobalt Club site

  • scotkent
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
      I've been trying to get through to these folks for several days. Does
      anyone know if they're having trouble, or is it just me.
    • Alan Kleinberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        It's my understanding that they've shut down their ftp service for
        eps of The Shadow, The Green Hornet, etc. because of copyright
        concerns. Don't know if this is temporary until such concerns are
        ironed out, or if they're out of the file-sharing business for good.

        Alan Kleinberger

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "scotkent" <scotkent@i...>
        wrote:
        > I've been trying to get through to these folks for several days.
        Does
        > anyone know if they're having trouble, or is it just me.
      • Bill Atkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          Scott,

          The site is working now. It wasn't you. There was a problem with
          the site. It was up and running this morning.

          Bill

          Snip---

          In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "scotkent" cotkent@i...
          wrote: I've been trying to get through to these folks for