Update on Noctaire

  • Chris Pyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      As many of you know, James "Noctaire" Nerlinger had a pacemaker
      installed today (10/31). His family sent this message to new2otr:

      As most of you know, James had a pace maker and defibulator
      implanted today. He wanted me to let you know that he is doing well
      after the 4 1/2 procedure. (We were expecting anywhere from 1 to 6
      hours.)

      As can be expected he is in a great deal of pain, as the device was
      placed under the muscle of his chest/shoulder.

      He should be coming home tomorrow if there are no; "events" during
      the night, any fever, or issues found in the placement when the
      representative from the device manufacturer makes their evaluation.

      I am sure that he will be looking in and saying hi in the next few
      days.

      He and I would like to thank all of you for your kind wishes of
      encouragement as well as offer for prayers.

      Please pass this information along to other members of the OTR
      community as I only have access to this list.

      Please feel free to contact me at my Yahoo! address. [Her address is
      black_dragon2024 (at) yahoo (dot) com.]

      Teresa Nerlinger