Hi guys...

  • c5966
    Message 1 of 15491 , Oct 22, 1999
      Greetings,<br><br>I just wanted to say hello to
      all the members here. I have been listening to OTR
      since I was 12 or 13 (nearly 20 years) and I hope to
      continue for another 50 or so.<br><br>When I was younger,
      I listened to OTR tapes borrowed from my local
      library and I listened on local AM and FM radio.
      Actually, I have never purchased any OTR tape
      cassettes.<br><br>Nowadays, I collect my programs from the internet -- web
      sites, ftp servers and the like. I have quite a large
      collection, that grows by many files everyday. I'm especially
      able to increase my collection faster, due to my super
      quick internet connection (ADSL). If it is available in
      you guys's area, I encourage you to look into this
      this technology.<br><br>As far the current copyright
      issue surrounding OTR, I think it will blow over before
      too log. It is simply another case of blow hards
      trying to control and exploit something that can't be
      controlled. No, I do not advocate disrespecting copyrights,
      c5966
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006