Re: [OTRMP3] Re: ATTN: Colin from the UK

  • faerie castle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hi Colin:
      Sorry for the delay in responding. Been busy the past few days. Anyway, I am
      sure there is a URL but I don't know what it is. If you go to yahoo, groups,
      then search for NEW2OTR and also
      OTRCDME-OMICRON you should get there!

      faerie

      >From: "craigbenson102fm" <craigbenson@...>
      >To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [OTRMP3] Re: ATTN: Colin from the UK
      >Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:34:16 -0000
      >
      >Thanx Faerie (nice name)
      >
      >How do i go about joining these groups? have you any URLs?
      >
      >--- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "faerie castle"
      ><faerie_castle@h...> wrote:
      > > Hello Colin, and welcome to this really great community of OTR
      >lovers. I am
      > > still rather new myself, but have accumulated quite a bit in even
      >a short
      > > time! I would recommend you join OTRCDME-OMICRON, as this group is
      >currently
      > > distributing a "British Comedy A - Z" series. (Shows such as All
      >Gas and
      > > Gaiters, Steptoe and Son, Dad's Army, etc). Once you sign up for
      >this group,
      > > please ask them to direct you to the correct subgroup. It ends up
      >you join 2
      > > groups - the umbrella group of OTRCDME-OMICRON, and the
      >corresponding
      > > subgroup for your region. Once you are in the subgroup, see if
      >that
      > > subgroup has already started distro'ing the BBC stuff yet or not.
      >If they
      > > haven't, you can sign up, and if they have, you can post an SOS
      >for a copy!
      > > I would also reccommend you join NEW2OTR, as I am a co-moderator
      >of that
      > > group. It was formed by Noctaire, and he designed it specifically
      >for those
      > > of us who are new to OTR collecting!
      > >
      > > Welcome aboard.
      > >
      > > faerie
      > >

      > > >From: "craigbenson102fm" <craigbenson@f...>
      > > >To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [OTRMP3] New member from the UK
      > > >Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:26:39 -0000
      > > >
      > > >Hi everyone,
      > > >
      > > >I am very happy to have found this group, after searching high and
      > > >low for fellow OTR guys and gals.
      > > >
      > > >As you gather im from the UK, so my interest really is in any UK
      >OTR
      > > >shows that are available.
      > > >I already have a half decent collection, but i am finding it
      >really
      > > >very hard to get British stuff.
      > > >
      > > >Has anyone got any good suggestions where i can either download or
      > > >buy UK shows, i would be very gratefull, i am a lttle new to this,
      > > >so please be patient with me.
      > > >
      > > >Looking forward to your help
      > > >
      > > >Colin...

      > > MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?
      >page=dept/dialup

      Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
      http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es