Re: [OTRMP3] Server Interruptions

  • Mark Harrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      Sabrina me old mate !

      Don't worry about it....take all the time you need.

      I'm sure I speak for all of us who use your invaluable server, that we appreciate the great service you provide :-)

      This is just a hobby...real life (for those that have one :-) ) comes first. !

      Happy OTRing :-)~

      Cheers!
      Mark Harrop

      mharrop@...

      `\|||/
      (@@)
      ooO_(_)_Ooo___________________________
      _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|

      Epping, Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        I never complain about something that somebody gives me I hope everyone feels the same way.--- On Sun 08/31, madametrick < SabbieTrick@... > wrote:
        From: madametrick [mailto: SabbieTrick@...]To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.comDate: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:51:34 -0000Subject: [OTRMP3] Server InterruptionsHi AllI want to apologize to all that frequent my servers. I have had to take them off line a lot lately and I want to explain why because I feel guilty every time I do. My significant otheronline relationship that we have had for almost 6 years> lost their system to the blaster virus. They know virtually nothing about computers and I have been trying to get there system back up using MSN Messenger's Remote Assist. They have a very slow dialup connection to the net so I need to use all my bandwidth to work on their computer. The whole process has been complicated by the fact that when they bought the computer HP had neglected to package the system restore CDs with it. I ask you kind understanding and hope to have the servers back on line without these interruption soon. I know it's a royal pain for you but as this is our only line of contact it is imperative that I get them back up and running as soon as I can. That have now received the system restore CDs and I hope to have them back up with in the weeks. I am really very sorry for the interruptions....please forgive. Thanks MuchSabrina------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/smTrlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:oldradioshowsonmp3-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comBut we'll miss you. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mark Stratton
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          Jack wrote:

          > I never complain about something that somebody gives me I hope
          > everyone feels the same way.

          Certainly do. Thanks for the service and for the updates.

          Also, best of luck in your endeavors with the other computer.

          Cheers,
          Mark
          --
          Baseball Discussion for the Masses at The Power Alley
        • Sabrina
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
            Mark Sratton and Jack

            Thank you also for your understanding. We are getting things worked out and
            should have the system back up and running like new by the end of the week.

            Sabrina