Re: [OTRMP3] Offer - Batman and Robin

  • Small Press Fan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Simon:

      I didn't ask before, as I didn't know that you also used Dropchute, but I would love a copy of "The Official Adventures of Batman & Robin" if you would be willing to send it my way.

      THANKS A LOT!!!

      Best,
      SPF

      Dropchute: smallpressfan@..., 24.245.12.108

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
        I would like to have this offer. My streamload account is bobert1939
        Thank you
        Bob Dickson
        3 days ago i offer "the official adventures of batman and robin" since that time i send these files to everyone who ask for it via streamload and to some via dropchute.

        I now have 19 peoples who want it, but i cant connect to them via dropchute =( some are behind firewall others are never online =(

        So if you ask for it and did not receive it yet, well can you ask for them again with full info like streamload id or dropchute id please.

        Thanks You

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor