Clitheroe Kid & Abbott & Costello

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Received Clithero Kid & Abbott & Costellow from Jim Waligora today

      Looks like I'm final stop for these

      Thanks to everyone who passed these on

      Ed

    • Noctaire
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        The Clithero Kid & Abbott & Costello distribution arrived yesterday. The
        original discs are on their way back out the door to Clorinda T. who appears
        to be terminal on the distro.

        Noc
      • Melody
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          Got home late tonight and found the Clitheroe Kid & Abbott & Costello
          distro in my mailbox from faerie castle. I will copy them and mail
          the originals on to David Wade tomorrow.

          Melody