Re: [OTRMP3] Office Max sale items

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Chester: Appreciate the Office Max heads-up. My local newspaper doesn't
      carry the adds. Store is about 35 miles away, guess paper doesn't know
      about automobiles.

      On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:04:20 -0500 "Chester Cannon" <chcannon@...>
      writes:
      Here's some of the items on sale at Office Max starting this Sunday. All
      prices are after rebates, unless noted otherwise:

      Lexmark X75 printer/scanner/copier- $79.99 (no rebate)
      E3works 700mb cdr (200 count)- $2.99 after rebates ($49.99 before
      rebates)
      20" color tv- $79.99
      52x cd-rw internal drive- $19.99
      Memorex 100 cdr spindle 700 mb- $19.99 (no rebate)

      The following items are free after rebate:

      56x cd-rom drive
      56k pci modem
      caller id phone
      computer keyboard

      The following are buy one get one free:

      32 disk cd wallet- 2 for $9.99
      e3works vinyl cdrs- 2- ten disk boxes for $4.99
      10 pack jewel cases- 2 for $4.99

      I don't work for Office Max...but these items are of interest to a lot of
      us and I like to keep you informed.

      the entire sales circular can be seen at www.officemax.com. You will
      have to search for your city and state.

      Chester

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
      unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

    • Chester Cannon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Just a heads up...no posting this week as no ad in the paper...but their website shows a 30 cd spindle of Memorex AUDIO cds for 9.99, no rebates. That's all I remember that I think would be of interest.

        Chester
        Chester: Appreciate the Office Max heads-up. My local newspaper doesn't
        carry the adds. Store is about 35 miles away, guess paper doesn't know
        about automobiles.

      • Noctaire
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          > Just a heads up...no posting this week as no ad in the
          > paper...but their website shows a 30 cd spindle of Memorex
          > AUDIO cds for 9.99, no rebates. That's all I remember that I
          > think would be of interest.

          I received an e-mail notice with the following:

          I/O Magic 52x24x52 Internal CD-RW Drive
          $19.98 after Rebates
          Item #20219185
          . 52x Recording speed
          . CD Creation software included
          . Plug 'n Play functionality

          That's about the only thing I saw worthwhile in the e-mail ad. :(

          Noc