Reaching me....

  • Noctaire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      All,

      I have my OTR tools running on a different box and I do not spend much time
      on that box directly. If you wish to reach me directly (i.e., to chat for
      example) please use any of the more popular instant messenger networks --
      I'm on all of 'em and if I'm in front of my systems (any of them) you'll
      catch me there. I'm typically marked away but don't sweat that -- if I'm
      there, I'll still answer. :) Here's my info:

      AOL IM ---- Noctaire
      Yahoo IM -- Noctaire
      MSN IM ---- jnj@...
      ICQ ------- 46893924

      FWIW, I use a multi-network capable IM tool called Trillian
      (http://www.trillian.cc). It allows me to maintain a simultaneous login to
      all 4 networks (plus IRC for that matter) from a single application. It
      also combines my buddy lists into a single, easy to use interface.

      Noc.