Clitheroe Kid

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
      Ok The Clitheroe Kid. I just recently spent a few days listening to this
      programme that i got through another group and I have to say Becky that you
      should have no problem offering these for all the family. It's all
      wonderfully clean humour. I would reccomend this for everyone in your family
      my family and the next door neighbours cats litter.

      Paul

      The Downright Disreputable Member for the Sewers and Drains Of Hackney
    • David Wade
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
        Folks,

        Please can you include me in the distro. There are also a few on the
        web at http://www.radiolovers.com/pages/clitheroekid.htm but I would
        love more. It was a sunday time staple in my house when I was young,
        along with "The Navy Lark" and "The Billy Cotton Band Show".

        Thanks in advance,

        Dave.

        P.S. There are a few at

        http://www.radiolovers.com/pages/clitheroekid.htm

        if any one wants to try a few before signing up.

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Sam Russell <swr3500@y...>
        wrote:
        > I would be inertested
        > Sam R

      • oscarfreddy2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
          Hi All,
          I am interested also in "the Kid Distro"
          Thanks in advance
          Pam