Re: [OTRMP3] NIGHTFALL

  • Steve Zarelli
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 1:05 PM
      It seems to be common consensus that episode #44, "Dreamy", does
      not exist. Supposedly, it was pre-empted for the holiday, then
      it never aired. I'm presuming a script existed but it was never
      recorded.

      Steve Zarelli

      --- "Robert H. Dickson" <dickson@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I NEED EPOSIDE #44 OF NIGHTFALL TO COMPLETE THE SERIES. DOES
      ANYONE
      HAVE IT, AND IF SO COULD I PLEASE GET A COPY OF IT.

      THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND TROUBLE.

      bobert1939

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can
      easily unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

      Service.

      http://search.yahoo.com