Who Knows What Evil Lurks...?

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2003
      Please include me in on the Shadow distro

      I can burn 2 and send them on

      Snail-Mail location on the way.

      Thanx
      Ed

    • Ken Towson
      Message 2 of 18 , May 1, 2003
        Brian,
        Count me in. Address has been emailed to you.
        Thanks for organizing this.
        Ken.

        Message 3 of 18 , May 1, 2003
          Hi

          Can i be on the distro please ? i am terminal (can't burn) at the moment :(

          Thanks

          > De: "Ed" <otr@...>
          > Date: 2003/05/01 jeu. PM 04:22:39 GMT-04:00
          > À: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [OTRMP3] Who Knows What Evil Lurks...?

        • John Oswalt
          Message 4 of 18 , May 1, 2003
            Can you post a file list? I already have about 200
            episodes of The Shadow, and would like to know how
            much overlap there is with your distro.

            John Oswalt

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Longstaff"
            <brianhl@n...> wrote:
            > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
            > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!
          • Carl Godfrey
            Message 5 of 18 , May 1, 2003
              Count me in. Brian.

              Carl Godfrey
              35 Dawson Street
              Dartmouth, NS, Canada
              B3A 3A8

              Will burn.

              On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 05:34, Brian Longstaff wrote:
              > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
              > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!
              >
              > Rules:
              >
              > Anyone who wants it, post to the list and send me your snail-mail
              > address to brianhl at ntlworld dot com (please note that those are
              > lower case "L"s in my e-mail address - not ones!).
              >
              > Unless a good reason is given (off-list), it will be assumed that you
              > can burn 2.
              >
              > When recieving the distro, please burn and send as soon as possible.
              >
              > I'll leave this open until after the weekend, and close it on Monday.
              >
              > Brian L
              >

              > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
              >
              > But we'll miss you.

              Carl Godfrey <carl.godfrey@...>
            • Lisa Kohn
              Message 6 of 18 , May 1, 2003
                Brian - I am interested in the Shadow distro and will
                gladly burn 2.
                Lisa (snail mail address coming off-list)
                lskohn at yahoo dot com (first letter a small "L")

                http://search.yahoo.com
              • Jim Hart
                Message 7 of 18 , May 2, 2003
                  Brian

                  Can burn 2.

                  Jim Hart
                  2833 Alamitos Way
                  Sacramento, Calif.
                  95821

                  >On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 05:34, Brian Longstaff wrote:
                  > > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
                  > > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!
                  > >
                  > > Rules:
                  > >
                  > > Anyone who wants it, post to the list and send me your snail-mail
                  > > address to brianhl at ntlworld dot com (please note that those are
                  > > lower case "L"s in my e-mail address - not ones!).
                  > >
                  > > Unless a good reason is given (off-list), it will be assumed that you
                  > > can burn 2.
                  > >
                  > > When recieving the distro, please burn and send as soon as possible.
                  > >
                  > > I'll leave this open until after the weekend, and close it on Monday.
                  > >
                  > > Brian L

                • Gordon Gentry
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 2, 2003
                    Brian, Where is the list. I looked on the home page and didn't find it.
                    Any way count me in
                    Butch (gordong10)

                    > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
                    > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!
                    >
                    > Rules:
                    >
                    > Anyone who wants it, post to the list and send me your snail-mail
                    > address to brianhl at ntlworld dot com (please note that those are
                    > lower case "L"s in my e-mail address - not ones!).
                    >
                    > Unless a good reason is given (off-list), it will be assumed that you
                    > can burn 2.
                    >
                    > When recieving the distro, please burn and send as soon as possible.
                    >
                    > I'll leave this open until after the weekend, and close it on Monday.
                    >
                    > Brian L
                    >

                    > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
                    unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

                    > But we'll miss you.

                  • Archie
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 2, 2003
                      <brianhl@n...> wrote:
                      > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
                      > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!

                      I would love in please Brian.

                      address coming off-line.

                      Archie
                      (y_know_archie)
                    • Chris Pyle
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 3, 2003
                        <brianhl@n...> wrote:
                        > Okay, I have a distro of the Shadow all lined up. It includes not
                        > only OTR, but a disc of the original pulp stories and even comics!

                        Count me in

                        Chris Pyle
                        Tlcclp2000
                      • John Oswalt
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 3, 2003
                          Please include me in the Shadow distro.

                          John Oswalt
                          jao@...
                        • dustyf33
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 4, 2003
                            Thanks, Brian. Please count me in. I'll send you my address
                            off-list. By the time the distro gets to me, I hope to have figured
                            out how a distro works. (I'm new here...)

                            Thanks again.

                            Dusty