Re: [OTRMP3] request Nick Carter

  • KPDC Internet Radio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi everyone:

      I know of the FTP server Bill's referring to and the server's upload bandwidth is SERIOUSLY throttled (we're talking about 20 Kbps./sec here). :-(

      As for StreamLoad, you don't search for OTR there Bill, but if you're looking for something, you can post your username here and if we have what your looking for, we can "beam" it to your box there and then email you so you can go to the StreamLoad website and retrieve the files. To make the downloading process go faster, I *HIGHLY* recommend you get a Bulk Download Manager (don't use that piece of crap that comes with RealPlayer). I use Getright as my bulk download manager. Not sure where you can get it, but I'll be happy to download it and send to you via email if you'd like.

      But, in any case Bill, think of StreamLoad as a "online hard drive" as it's just a place to store stuff like MP3s and other multimedia stuff.

      Hope this helps :-)

      Cheers for now :-)

      Patrick Cook
      Program Director
      Proud Member - Electronic Frontier Foundation - http://www.eff.org/
      KPDC Internet Radio - http://www.live365.com/stations/10478
      KPDC Internet TV - REAL Web TV
      MusicRadio 102X - http://www.live365.com/stations/96294
      World Slash Radio 24K - http://www.live365.com/stations/218455 (24K Mono Dialup)
      World Slash Radio Broadband - http://www.live365.com/stations/184484 (Broadband)
      kpdcnetradio@...
      kpdcnettv@...
      musicradio102x@...
      pchamster@...
      Denver, Colorado
      http://kpdcnetradio.tripod.com/
      http://kpdcnettv.tripod.com/
      http://musicradio102x.tripod.com/
      NEW WEBCAM PAGES - KPDC Internet Radio - http://kpdcnetradio.tripod.com/webcam.html KPDC Internet TV - http://kpdcnettv.tripod.com/webcam.html MusicRadio 102X - http://musicradio102x.tripod.com/webcam.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        www.getright.com

        Try it. You can download it free and it is great. If you pay you get a code
        and some extra great features. But, you can use it a long, long time
        without paying...you never have to pay, in fact, but I did begin to feel
        guilty after a while!

        Becky