Re: [OTRMP3] Jack Benny Distro

  • Pat Salisbury
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 4:41 PM
      Include me too,

      Pat Salisbury

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ken raney" <kenraney@...>
      To: <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:30 AM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Jack Benny Distro

      > Definitely include me if this becomes a distro.
      > Favorite episode? Well, I really need to hear more,
      > but I like the one where he charges the local kids to
      > swim in his pool and adds a towel charge! Or the one
      > where Ronald Coleman (his neighbor) is having a dinner
      > party and Jack invites himself. Or the time he takes
      > Mary to the movies and has his singer call him daddy
      > so he can pay for a child's ticket instead of an
      > adult. Or when he hears things and goes to a
      > psychiatrist's office and ends up sitting next to Mel
      > Blanc who thinks he is a rabbit (Bugs Bunny). Or the
      > time when he has Rochester ironing spider webs to make
      > doilies.
      > Ok, there's plenty of favorites!
      > Thanks, Ken Raney

      > But we'll miss you.

    • Pat Salisbury
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10 2:16 PM
        Pat Salisbury
        734 W 7th Street
        New Albany, IN 47150

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 22 2:25 PM
          Received today from John O. Copies made and will be out in the morning mail
          to Jim S and Carl C.

          Thanks to all who contributed to this distro.

          Jim

        • Timothy Malott
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 22 7:00 PM
            Is there any way I can get my name on this Distro for Jack Benny?
            Also, for those that have rewuested RMT - give me a little time and I will make sure I beam them to you. As far as a Distro on these, that will have to wait for a bit.Thanks for everything Everone Tim

            Jim Wood <otr@...> wrote:Received today from John O. Copies made and will be out in the morning mail
            to Jim S and Carl C.

            Thanks to all who contributed to this distro.

            Jim

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Timothy Malott

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 29 9:28 PM
                Received Monday from Jim W and will be mailing two copies tommorow
                to Jacque L and Ronald S.
              • Shadowkt
                Message 7 of 7 , May 25, 2003
                  If you redo Jack, please include me as well.
                  Love the boy!
                  Funniest comedian of all time, bar none!

                  ---