Re: [OTRMP3] FTP site.

  • John Schneider
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      Noc,

      Always being pressed for time, I for one wouild love the option of
      downloading programs at my conveniendce.

      John

      www.geocities.com/theoldcop

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
        Sure
        --- On Fri 02/28, Noctaire < noctaire@... > wrote:From: Noctaire [mailto: noctaire@...]To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.comDate: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:10:19 -0500Subject: [OTRMP3] FTP site.I am debating setting up an FTP site. Over the last couple of months, I'veput together about 90 gigs of OTR MP3s, mostly from the newsgroups anddownloads at other FTP sites. I'm not sure how the load would play out onthe server however so I wanted to run a few tests. If all goes well, I'llbe working on it over the weekend -- could probably start testing next week.Anybuddy interested?Noc

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
          "Jack" <bigjack1513@...> wrote:

          > Sure
          >--- On Fri 02/28, Noctaire < noctaire@... > wrote:From: Noctaire [mailto: noctaire@...]To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.comDate: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:10:19 -0500Subject: [OTRMP3] FTP site.I am debating setting up an FTP site. Over the last couple of months, I'veput together about 90 gigs of OTR MP3s, mostly from the newsgroups anddownloads at other FTP sites. I'm not sure how the load would play out onthe server however so I wanted to run a few tests. If all goes well, I'llbe working on it over the weekend -- could probably start testing next week.Anybuddy interested?Noc
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >

          >Pat % Gloria

          Gee and here I set with only 70 gig hd.. 90 Gigs, do it.

        • Noctaire
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
            > Gee and here I set with only 70 gig hd.. 90 Gigs, do it.

            I bought a 120G for just this purpose. I'll probably lose a few gig when I
            go through and eliminate dupes but that will quickly be replaced when I
            start copying over from the DVD & CD collection. :P

            Noc
          • Steven Cottle, Jr <lilreader2@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
              Hello, might not be OTR but close - would anyone have
              these to copy on cd and send to me. I don't quite know if this is
              something people would have. It's sad that he died, but on other
              hand I would love to see some of his older shows. I was told he
              produced over 900+ shows and half of thoes were in B/W

              http://pbskids.org/rogers/

              Let me know if anyone has these and is willing to do this. I would
              like to start collecting them and I don't have any show yet. I am
              also trying to find a list of all the show produced, but I don't
              have a clue where to look, and sugestions or links?

              thanks

              --Steve AKA lilreader
              see my Master Liast of OTR - http://www.otradionline.com
            • dirtyyellowsponge
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
                I'm down! If you need a tester let me know! :)

                AIM = dobyhasfun

                You go Noc! :)

                --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, John Schneider