Real Player

  • Maria <poopala@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      Sorry if we have discussed this before but I am having some
      difficulties. I have Streambox Ripper and Real audio renamer. I
      have accessed a radio program on Real Player and found the url in my
      temporary internet files. Since I could not get a url into the
      renamer I added the url to the StramBox VCR in an attempt to capture
      it. Obviously I don't know what I am doing. Could someone help me
      capture a real player feed and change it into MP3 or wav.

      Thanks
      Maria
    • Vincente Tobias
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        You're better off with the dbAmp Power Music
        Converter. It works without a hitch once you have the
        proper codeces, etc. You want me to send it to you?
        Vince