Re: [OTRMP3] Left Behind Series

  • Worm OTR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      if you want I have the series

      If you are interesed I have setup an ftp server to check out use for temp user books pass books 194.204.97.23 :21 I will create you an account if you send me an email on books@... There is over 2500 audiobooks Old Time Radio loads of ebooks cbt's documentaires and classic music

      It is a ratio FTP 1:2 for every 1mb you upload you get 2mb to download

      but if you want them by post choice what you want but Then pass them to others around ok.

      Chris

      From: "Patricia Salisbury <hoosiermom48@...>" <hoosiermom48@...>
      Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:12:00 -0000