Re: DVD player doesn't play VCDs, but solved!

  • mario_mot
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      First, Happy New Year to everyone!

      Thanks for the congrats.

      Turntable?!?! What's that? ... only kidding :-)

      Regarding cable connections: yes, having everything in one unit
      definitly makes cabling simpler. But I connected a VCR and digital
      cable box. And I have multiple video/audio paths so that I can route
      DVD directly to the TV, or through the VCR. And the digital cable
      audio can go directly to the TV, or to the DVD receiver. What a mass
      of wires. The connections were easy, but getting everything routed
      through the back of the entertainment center wasn't. What a pain!

      Good luck to you on your system.

      Mario

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Maria <poopala@y...>"