Re: [OTRMP3] In the Spirit of Christmas

  • Jeff S. Weinberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
      On 11/30/02 11:02 PM, "Karen" <pnoble@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Folks,
      > In the Spirit of Christmas, and in celebration of the birth of He who was
      > born to give us His all,
      > I would like to propose this:
      >
      > I would like to give away to 2 people who have burners and who are new to
      > collecting OTR, one set each of the Christmas CD set. This set consists of
      > 4 CD's chockers with Christmas plays.
      >
      > Now, there is a catch to this. These two people who receive these have to
      > send a copy on to at least two new collectors of otr. You will put out the
      > offer to the list once you receive them. The conditions of this giveaway
      > are to be same as that one, barring the having to burn. If someone who has
      > a burner asks for a copy off of you, and you accept them as well as the two
      > non burners, they, too, must send on to non-burners.
      >
      > For this exercise, the definition of new is, not having any more than 10
      > cd's. Please do not ask for this if you have 11. And please do not ask for
      > this if you have a hard drive chockers with otr but haven't gotten around
      > to burning it yet. That defeats this aspect of giving.
      >
      > The first 2 burners who email me off-line will receive the cd's.
      >
      > Cheers, Karen
      >
      > <pnoble@...>
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705851308
      > :HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x?http://www.
      > ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>
      >
      > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
      > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
      >
      > But we'll miss you.

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      Hi Karen,

      I would be very interested in your offer and I am a brand spanking new
      collector as of today in fact. I have no OTR cd¹s at all. What programs
      are on the CD¹s. How would I get the files to those that ask (just email?)
      Is it legal to send these to people? I don¹t wish to break any copy right
      laws.

      Sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Let¹s talk..........

      Happy Holidays.

      -Jeff

    • Charles tromble
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- Karen <pnoble@...> wrote:
        > Hi, Folks,
        > In the Spirit of Christmas, and in celebration of
        > the birth of He who was
        > born to give us His all,
        > I would like to propose this:
        >
        > I would like to give away to 2 people who have
        > burners and who are new to
        > collecting OTR, one set each of the Christmas CD
        > set. This set consists of
        > 4 CD's chockers with Christmas plays.
        >
        > Now, there is a catch to this. These two people who
        > receive these have to
        > send a copy on to at least two new collectors of
        > otr. You will put out the
        > offer to the list once you receive them. The
        > conditions of this giveaway
        > are to be same as that one, barring the having to
        > burn. If someone who has
        > a burner asks for a copy off of you, and you accept
        > them as well as the two
        > non burners, they, too, must send on to non-burners.
        >
        > For this exercise, the definition of new is, not
        > having any more than 10
        > cd's. Please do not ask for this if you have 11. And
        > please do not ask for
        > this if you have a hard drive chockers with otr but
        > haven't gotten around
        > to burning it yet. That defeats this aspect of
        > giving.
        >
        > The first 2 burners who email me off-line will
        > receive the cd's.
        >
        > Cheers, Karen
        >
        > <pnoble@...>

        I would like to the cds to have, also willing to pass
        them on by burning them also
        Charlie
        ctromble@...

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • k_a_noble
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
          Hi, Guys,
          Don't forget it is the first two to email me off list {privately]
          at pnoble at picknowl dot com dot au
          Cheers,
          Karen
        • KPDC Internet Radio
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
            Hi everyone:

            I can burn too. Plus, I have a slew of stuff of my own I'd be happy to throw in as well. :-)

            Patrick