In the Spirit of Christmas

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi, Folks,
      In the Spirit of Christmas, and in celebration of the birth of He who was
      born to give us His all,
      I would like to propose this:

      I would like to give away to 2 people who have burners and who are new to
      collecting OTR, one set each of the Christmas CD set. This set consists of
      4 CD's chockers with Christmas plays.

      Now, there is a catch to this. These two people who receive these have to
      send a copy on to at least two new collectors of otr. You will put out the
      offer to the list once you receive them. The conditions of this giveaway
      are to be same as that one, barring the having to burn. If someone who has
      a burner asks for a copy off of you, and you accept them as well as the two
      non burners, they, too, must send on to non-burners.

      For this exercise, the definition of new is, not having any more than 10
      cd's. Please do not ask for this if you have 11. And please do not ask for
      this if you have a hard drive chockers with otr but haven't gotten around
      to burning it yet. That defeats this aspect of giving.

      The first 2 burners who email me off-line will receive the cd's.

      Cheers, Karen

      <pnoble@...>
    • Jeff S. Weinberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
        On 11/30/02 11:02 PM, "Karen" <pnoble@...> wrote:

        > Hi, Folks,
        > In the Spirit of Christmas, and in celebration of the birth of He who was
        > born to give us His all,
        > I would like to propose this:
        >
        > I would like to give away to 2 people who have burners and who are new to
        > collecting OTR, one set each of the Christmas CD set. This set consists of
        > 4 CD's chockers with Christmas plays.
        >
        > Now, there is a catch to this. These two people who receive these have to
        > send a copy on to at least two new collectors of otr. You will put out the
        > offer to the list once you receive them. The conditions of this giveaway
        > are to be same as that one, barring the having to burn. If someone who has
        > a burner asks for a copy off of you, and you accept them as well as the two
        > non burners, they, too, must send on to non-burners.
        >
        > For this exercise, the definition of new is, not having any more than 10
        > cd's. Please do not ask for this if you have 11. And please do not ask for
        > this if you have a hard drive chockers with otr but haven't gotten around
        > to burning it yet. That defeats this aspect of giving.
        >
        > The first 2 burners who email me off-line will receive the cd's.
        >
        > Cheers, Karen
        >
        > <pnoble@...>
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705851308
        > :HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x?http://www.
        > ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>
        >
        > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
        > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
        >
        > But we'll miss you.

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Hi Karen,

        I would be very interested in your offer and I am a brand spanking new
        collector as of today in fact. I have no OTR cd¹s at all. What programs
        are on the CD¹s. How would I get the files to those that ask (just email?)
        Is it legal to send these to people? I don¹t wish to break any copy right
        laws.

        Sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Let¹s talk..........

        Happy Holidays.

        -Jeff

      • Charles tromble
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
          --- Karen <pnoble@...> wrote:
          > Hi, Folks,
          > In the Spirit of Christmas, and in celebration of
          > the birth of He who was
          > born to give us His all,
          > I would like to propose this:
          >
          > I would like to give away to 2 people who have
          > burners and who are new to
          > collecting OTR, one set each of the Christmas CD
          > set. This set consists of
          > 4 CD's chockers with Christmas plays.
          >
          > Now, there is a catch to this. These two people who
          > receive these have to
          > send a copy on to at least two new collectors of
          > otr. You will put out the
          > offer to the list once you receive them. The
          > conditions of this giveaway
          > are to be same as that one, barring the having to
          > burn. If someone who has
          > a burner asks for a copy off of you, and you accept
          > them as well as the two
          > non burners, they, too, must send on to non-burners.
          >
          > For this exercise, the definition of new is, not
          > having any more than 10
          > cd's. Please do not ask for this if you have 11. And
          > please do not ask for
          > this if you have a hard drive chockers with otr but
          > haven't gotten around
          > to burning it yet. That defeats this aspect of
          > giving.
          >
          > The first 2 burners who email me off-line will
          > receive the cd's.
          >
          > Cheers, Karen
          >
          > <pnoble@...>

          I would like to the cds to have, also willing to pass
          them on by burning them also
          Charlie
          ctromble@...

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • k_a_noble
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
            Hi, Guys,
            Don't forget it is the first two to email me off list {privately]
            at pnoble at picknowl dot com dot au
            Cheers,
            Karen
          • KPDC Internet Radio
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
              Hi everyone:

              I can burn too. Plus, I have a slew of stuff of my own I'd be happy to throw in as well. :-)

              Patrick