Harry Potter Wanted

  • omrtiny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Does anyone have the 4 Harry Potter books on audio that can be
      Streamloaded to me? If you do, I would appreciate it if you sent them
      to me. My Streamload ID is omrtiny. You don't have to write back to
      me here, you can just send them directly to Streamload. Thanks a lot.
      .......Stan

      I know that it isn't OTR but it probably will be in about 10-15 years.