OLD TIME RADIO VOL. 52 FREE CD

  • Rick Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Time for this weeks newbie giveaway. I have 1 free otr cd for any new
      folks that have 10 or less cds of otr. You must be the first to e
      mail me

      rickrob at sonet dot net

      1st one gets it. Will post here on site when there is a winner.

      Sipseywilderness
    • Charles tromble
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- Rick Roberts <rickrob@...> wrote:
        > Time for this weeks newbie giveaway. I have 1
        free
        > otr cd for any new
        > folks that have 10 or less cds of otr. You must
        be
        > the first to e
        > mail me
        >
        > rickrob at sonet dot net
        >
        > 1st one gets it. Will post here on site when
        there
        > is a winner.
        >
        > Sipseywilderness
        > Hello Rick
        My name Charie
        I would like to win a free OTR CD
        My E-Mail Adress is:
        ctromble@...
        snail mail
        C. N. Tromble
        162 Chadduck Ave.
        Buffalo, New York 14297

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Brian Longstaff
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
          Nope. You gotta e-mail sipsey at his e-mail address - NOT the groups!

          Brian L
          > > Time for this weeks newbie giveaway. I have 1
          > free
          > > otr cd for any new
          > > folks that have 10 or less cds of otr. You must
          > be
          > > the first to e
          > > mail me
          > >
          > > rickrob at sonet dot net
          > >
          > > 1st one gets it. Will post here on site when
          > there
          > > is a winner.
          > >
          > > Sipseywilderness
          > > Hello Rick
          > My name Charie
          > I would like to win a free OTR CD
          > My E-Mail Adress is:
          > ctromble@...
          > snail mail
          > C. N. Tromble
          > 162 Chadduck Ave.
          > Buffalo, New York 14297

          > http://sbc.yahoo.com
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >

          > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
          unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

          > But we'll miss you.

          ---