Re: World War II

  • dwmyers_99
    Message 1 of 15491 , Jul 1, 2000
      Following is an e-mail I reveived from a friend,
      who is a WWII buff:<br><br>You had asked about the
      guy selling the W.W.II-era history MP3s on CD-ROM. I
      paid $37.50 to this guy including mailing for 3 CDs.
      One has Churchill's speeches to Parliament, another
      has 375 different radio news broadcasts while the
      last one has 175 more news broadcasts--it's a huge
      volume of stuff. I haven't listened to a fraction of
      PO<br>50 Dundurn St. South<br>Hamilton, ON L8P
      that he advertises this stuff there. I was given his
      name by an antique radio collector friend.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23 5:54 PM