Re: Program wanted to write Mp3 to CD's

  • tuneinagain
    Message 1 of 15491 , Apr 9, 2000
      I like to make audio CD's so that I can listen to
      them away from the computer. I add 15 minutes shows to
      fill the CDs full. Unlike cassette tapes, where you
      can simply stop the player and pick up later where
      you left off, you have to fast/forward through an
      audio CD to continue where you where. Because of this,
      I use my sound editor to add breaks into longer
      shows. I divide a 1 hour show into 4 or 5
      tracks.<br>Tune In Again,<br>B.J.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006