Re: [Old Radio Shows on MP3 ] Old TimE radion on the web

  • Shelley L. Rhodes
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      O.k, here is the exact link to get you to the right sectin, the Link said,
      Listen to ACB Radio Treasure Trove.

      But here is the exact address.

      http://www.acbradio.org/treasure-trove.html

      Shelley Rhodes and Judson, My four legged companion.
      rhod3021@...
      MSN: juddysbuddy@...
      AIM: juddysbuddy

      Make New Friends,
      But Keep the Old Ones,
      One is Silver,
      And The Other is Gold!

      Author unknown

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
        Shelley I don't see a link there. Help??

        Kenn

        > If I read the last post correctly, you guys were discussing Old Time radio
        > options on the web, like for a radio station. There is one, i visit quite
        > frequently when needing a OTR fix, it is on a site called acbradio and it
        is
        > a twenty four hour runing radio station.
        >
        > go o WWW.acbradio, and click on the ACB radio Treasure Trove link.
        >
        > The information is on the site,, and they have had quite good quality OTR.
        > It is a site ran by blind people, all the DJs are blind, but it is still
        > good. also available for Real Player and for Winamp and Windows Media
        > Player.
        >
        > Check them out. A OTR radio station is a good idea.
        >
        > Shelley Rhodes and Judson, My four legged companion.
        > rhod3021@...
        > MSN: juddysbuddy@...
        > AIM: juddysbuddy
        >
        > Make New Friends,
        > But Keep the Old Ones,
        > One is Silver,
        > And The Other is Gold!
        >
        > Author unknown
        >

        > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
        unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

        > But we'll miss you.

      • KA8DMR
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
          I found it and its good.

          http://www.acbradio.org/treasure-trove.pls

          73 & 88
          Marsha
          KA8DMR@...
          beam & unique -- ka8dmr

          *** Live life to the fullest while maintaining your integrity ***

          Shelley I don't see a link there. Help??

          Kenn

          > If I read the last post correctly, you guys were discussing Old Time radio
          > options on the web, like for a radio station. There is one, i visit quite
          > frequently when needing a OTR fix, it is on a site called acbradio and it
          is
          > a twenty four hour runing radio station.
          >
          > go o WWW.acbradio, and click on the ACB radio Treasure Trove link.
          >
          > The information is on the site,, and they have had quite good quality OTR.
          > It is a site ran by blind people, all the DJs are blind, but it is still
          > good. also available for Real Player and for Winamp and Windows Media
          > Player.
          >
          > Check them out. A OTR radio station is a good idea.

        • walkingnancy
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
            Here's the URL for the Web page itself. Lists links using various
            players. Enjoy.
            Nancy
            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., KA8DMR <ka8dmr@a...> wrote:
            > I found it and its good.
            >
            > http://www.acbradio.org/treasure-trove.pls
            >

            > 73 & 88
            > Marsha
            > KA8DMR@a...
            > beam & unique -- ka8dmr
            >
            > *** Live life to the fullest while maintaining your integrity ***

          • Kenn Robinson
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
              Yes, I thought it was a typo and changed it to abcradio.

              As they say, READ the instructions!

              Kenn