Going nomail

  • Shelley Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hey you all, just to let you all know I am going nomail, I have had a ton of
      computer problems most of which haven't been solved in spite of our best
      efforts. Everything we do, seemms to get undone. So I am sending it to a
      friend and hopefully it will be settled down eventually, smile. It could
      take a couple of hours, but it could take weeks, so I am not risking a
      cluttered inbox of thousands of messages, so here is the notice.

      Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson
      rhod3021@...
      MSN: juddysbuddy@...
      I will Return the Seeing Eye Dog.