Anonymous Kind Soul

  • MCOSTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      I received a CD full of assorted OTR in the mail today quite
      unexpectedly, and my kind benefactor included no note and no name in
      the return addy. I assume this person belongs to this, or one of the
      other OTR groups, I joined last week. As a new member of this group,
      all I can say is `Thankyou'. The generousity of my fellow OTR
      enthusiasts never ceases to amaze me. I will endevour to follow this
      wonderful example and pay if forward whenever I can.

      Mike Coston