RE: [Old Radio Shows on MP3 ] Re: A Big Thank You

  • stbeals@combly.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      I'd say that as a newbie, you're doing pretty well! I've been totally
      depending on the "kindness of strangers" and I don't think you need a
      big splash of rare stuff to make a welcome contribution. Thank you very
      much! Stephen --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "MCOSTON" wrote: > Just
      wanted to let this group know that as a newbie, I appreciated > the
      response to my streambeam offer of radio bloopers and outtakes. I > was
      afraid that, with my meager collection, I would be unable to give > back
      to this group which has been so generous to me and other OTR > neophytes