10 FREE CD's

  • sipseywilderness
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
      Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less cds
      in your collection. First person to e mail me....

      rickrob at sonet dot net

      can have them.

      Sipseywilderness
    • harveymarkfield
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "sipseywilderness" <rickrob@s...>
        wrote:
        > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less cds
        > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
        >
        > rickrob at sonet dot net
        >
        > can have them.
        >
        > Sipseywilderness

        Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with head side up and just
        won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi will bring me to 27.
        Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want to share.

        A Happy Harv
      • Scott Roberts
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
          Gee can I send John some CD's too??? He's so kind and willing to share
          with anyone............

          Scott

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
            Youre so sweet...its awonder the ants havn't eaten you up already!
            10 cds still available folks.

            Sipseywilderness

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
            wrote:
            > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "sipseywilderness" <rickrob@s...>
            > wrote:
            > > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less
            cds
            > > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
            > >
            > > rickrob at sonet dot net
            > >
            > > can have them.
            > >
            > > Sipseywilderness
            >
            > Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with head side up and just
            > won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi will bring me to 27.
            > Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want to share.
            >
            > A Happy Harv
          • Brian Longstaff
            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
              Well, I'd go for it...but I just hit the 21 CD mark! lol!

              wrote:
              > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "sipseywilderness" <rickrob@s...>
              > wrote:
              > > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less
              cds
              > > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
              > >
              > > rickrob at sonet dot net
              > >
              > > can have them.
              > >
              > > Sipseywilderness
              >
              > Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with head side up and just
              > won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi will bring me to 27.
              > Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want to share.
              >
              > A Happy Harv

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              ---

            • harveymarkfield
              Message 6 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "Brian Longstaff" <brianhl@n...>
                wrote:
                > Well, I'd go for it...but I just hit the 21 CD mark! lol!

                A smart Harv
              • sipseywilderness
                Message 7 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                  Since you guys mentioned John ...wanted to let you know that today he
                  beamed me the original shows I requested from the Share and Trade
                  board.

                  Sipseywilderness

                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "Scott Roberts" <scooterotr@s...>
                  wrote:
                  > Gee can I send John some CD's too??? He's so kind and willing to
                  share
                  > with anyone............
                  >
                  > Scott

                • Dr. Gavin Pillay
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                    Well, it's certainly nice to know that all's well in the land of OTR :))

                    -Gavin

                    > Since you guys mentioned John ...wanted to let you know that today he
                    > beamed me the original shows I requested from the Share and Trade
                    > board.
                    >
                    > Sipseywilderness
                    >

                    > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "Scott Roberts" <scooterotr@s...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > Gee can I send John some CD's too??? He's so kind and willing to
                    > share
                    > > with anyone............
                    > >
                    > > Scott

                    unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

                    > But we'll miss you.

                  • officemgrinva
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                      Do I have to count the ones I bought off eBay?

                      Brent -ducking quickly ;)

                      wrote:
                      > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less cds
                      > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
                      >
                      > rickrob at sonet dot net
                      >
                      > can have them.
                      >
                      > Sipseywilderness
                    • Brian Longstaff
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                        Brent,

                        I for one wouldn't judge you for that, but rather I'd be annoyed with the ones who sold you the stuff when its so easily available via people here and on the other OTR lists.

                        Brian L

                        wrote:
                        > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less cds
                        > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
                        >
                        > rickrob at sonet dot net
                        >
                        > can have them.
                        >
                        > Sipseywilderness

                        ---

                      • Debi Jarrell
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 1, 2002
                          I have 8 CDs.

                          Debi
                          > Youre so sweet...its awonder the ants havn't eaten you up already!
                          > 10 cds still available folks.
                          >
                          > Sipseywilderness
                          >

                          > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
                          > wrote:
                          > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "sipseywilderness" <rickrob@s...>
                          > > wrote:
                          > > > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less
                          > cds
                          > > > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
                          > > >
                          > > > rickrob at sonet dot net
                          > > >
                          > > > can have them.
                          > > >
                          > > > Sipseywilderness
                          > >
                          > > Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with head side up and just
                          > > won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi will bring me to 27.
                          > > Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want to share.
                          > >
                          > > A Happy Harv
                          >

                          > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
                          unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

                          > But we'll miss you.

                        • Brian Longstaff
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jun 2, 2002
                            Then e-mail him your addy to win!
                            > Youre so sweet...its awonder the ants havn't eaten you up already!
                            > 10 cds still available folks.
                            >
                            > Sipseywilderness
                            >

                            > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
                            > wrote:
                            > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "sipseywilderness" <rickrob@s...>
                            > > wrote:
                            > > > Have 10 otr cds from trades to give away if you have 20 or less
                            > cds
                            > > > in your collection. First person to e mail me....
                            > > >
                            > > > rickrob at sonet dot net
                            > > >
                            > > > can have them.
                            > > >
                            > > > Sipseywilderness
                            > >
                            > > Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with head side up and just
                            > > won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi will bring me to 27.
                            > > Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want to share.
                            > >
                            > > A Happy Harv
                            >

                            > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
                            unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

                            > But we'll miss you.

                            ---

                          • Suzie Stevick
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jun 2, 2002
                              I have less than 20!
                              Suzie

                              > > Youre so sweet...its awonder the ants havn't
                              > eaten you up already!
                              > > 10 cds still available folks.
                              > >
                              > > Sipseywilderness
                              > >

                              > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y...,
                              > "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
                              > > wrote:
                              > > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y...,
                              > you have 20 or less
                              > > cds
                              > me....

                              > > > Boy today is my lucky day. Found a penny with
                              > head side up and just
                              > > > won Sipsey's grand prize. With my 17 cds thi
                              > will bring me to 27.
                              > > > Wow. Do you have john's address?, I may want
                              > to share.
                              > > >
                              > > > A Happy Harv
                              > >

                              > > If for some reason, you feel this group is not
                              > for you, you can easily
                              > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
                              > >
                              > > But we'll miss you.
                              > >
                              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                              > >

                              > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for
                              > you, you can easily unsubscribe from it by sending
                              > an email to:
                              >
                              > But we'll miss you.

                              > Terms of Service.
                              >

                              > ---
                              > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
                              > (http://www.grisoft.com).
                              > Date: 25/05/2002

                              > removed]

                              http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
                            • Vincente Tobias
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jun 2, 2002
                                This is just a test to see if the reply function is
                                working properly. It wasn't this morning. Seems to be
                                OK now. Goody.
                                Vince

                              • brianwest2@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jun 2, 2002
                                  I don't know if it's too late, but it's apx 10 pm on sunday night and I'd
                                  like the 10 cds if they're still available.

                                  westy