Re: [Old Radio Shows on MP3 ] default cd player

  • Tom Cook
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      LOL.... Keep Smiling
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: KA8DMR
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [Old Radio Shows on MP3 ] default cd player

      Tommy you're cute :) I would but its my hubby's pc. For some crazy
      reason he wants to keep it on the pc. Well, he did as Mike suggested and
      associated it with the CD. It wasn't even playing the cd at all. But
      somehow he got it playing now. I know he said it was something about his
      audio not being digital? oh well, as long as he's happy now.

      Marsha
      KA8DMR@...
      (Detroit Michigan Radio)

      *** Live life to the fullest while maintaining your integrity ***