YTJD Distribution

  • harveymarkfield
    Message 1 of 24 , May 1, 2002
      We had this open a little bit longer, trying to include all and came
      up with 36 folks. The key since we ship using the chain letter method
      of more and more shipping at one time is when you receive to ship as
      soon as possible. Harvey will supply the addresses at lilhave at aol
      dot com. Cd 7 of YTJD contains only 21 programs but completes the
      series.
      I would like to thank the tapemaster for all his support and
      cooperation in this endeavor and of course Pat for allowing us to
      have these distributions.

      1. Scott R.
      2. Roland D.
      3. Christine T.
      4. Deb J.
      5. Arnold P.
      6. Larry E.
      7. Alan K.
      8. Tom B.
      9. Joe E.
      10.Ryan E.
      11.Tom C.
      12.Howard C.
      13.Keith M.
      14.Gary R.
      15.Bob C.
      16.Terry B.
      17.Adam L.
      18.Jeff N.
      19.Richard N.
      20.Mike F.
      21.Julie S.
      22.Norm C.
      23.Bruec B.
      24.Doug C.
      25.Ed B.
      26.Henry D.
      27.Dawn M.
      28.Keith D.
      29.Rick R.
      30.Peter D.
      31.Jeff B.
      32.Gordon M.
      33.Brian B.
      34.Rick W.
      35.Wally D.
      36.Tony T.

      Harvey will send one set to no. 1
      Tapemaster will send one set to No. 2

      No. 1 will send one set to no 3 and one set to no. 4
      No, 2 will sen one set to no. 5 and one set to no. 6
      No. 3 will send one set to no. 7 and one set to no. 8
      N0. 4 will send one set to no. 9 and one set to no. 10
      No. 5 will send one set to no. 11 and one set to no. 12
      No. 6 will send one set to no. 13 and one set to no. 14
      No. 7 will send one set to no. 15 and one set to no. 16
      No. 8 will send one set to no. 17 and one set to no. 18
      No. 9 will send one set to no. 19 and one set to no. 20
      No.10 will send one set to no. 21 and one set to no. 22
      No.11 will send one set to no. 23 and one set to no. 24.
      No.12 will send one set to no. 25 and one set to no. 26
      No 13 will send one set to no. 27 and one set to no. 28
      No 14 will send one set to no. 29 and one set to no. 30
      No 15 will send one set to no. 31 and one set to no. 32
      No 16 will send one set to no. 33 and one set to no. 34
      No 17 will send one set to no. 35 and one set to no. 36

      Harvey and the Tapeman
    • aps65040
      Message 2 of 24 , May 1, 2002
        How do we start a second chain?

        Al

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
        wrote:
        > We had this open a little bit longer, trying to include all and
        came
        > up with 36 folks. The key since we ship using the chain letter
        method
        > of more and more shipping at one time is when you receive to ship
        as
        > soon as possible. Harvey will supply the addresses at lilhave at
        aol
        > dot com. Cd 7 of YTJD contains only 21 programs but completes the
        > series.
        > I would like to thank the tapemaster for all his support and
        > cooperation in this endeavor and of course Pat for allowing us to
        > have these distributions.

      • tom_bets
        Message 3 of 24 , May 1, 2002
          I'll sign on for a new distro
          Tom M

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
          > How do we start a second chain?
          >
          > Al
          >
          > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "harveymarkfield" <lilhave@a...>
          > wrote:
          > > We had this open a little bit longer, trying to include all and
          > came
          > > up with 36 folks. The key since we ship using the chain letter
          > method
          > > of more and more shipping at one time is when you receive to
          ship
          > as
          > > soon as possible. Harvey will supply the addresses at lilhave at
          > aol
          > > dot com. Cd 7 of YTJD contains only 21 programs but completes
          the
          > > series.
          > > I would like to thank the tapemaster for all his support and
          > > cooperation in this endeavor and of course Pat for allowing us
          > > have these distributions.

        • aps65040
          Message 4 of 24 , May 2, 2002
            We need someone in the first group who had the cd's to help provide
            them to one of us so we can create another distro.

            Will one of you lucky ones help?

            Al

            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., tom_bets <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I'll sign on for a new distro
            > Tom M
            >
            > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
            > > How do we start a second chain?
            > >
            > > Al

          • Scott Roberts
            Message 5 of 24 , May 2, 2002
              Sure send me a name and an address after you claim ownership of the
              second disto. Then as soon as I get the set I will burn an extra copy
              and send it to the leader of the second group.
              Hope this helps,
              Scott

              Message 6 of 24 , May 2, 2002
                Al,
                When you get the new distro going Please include me.

                Tom M

                --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
                > We need someone in the first group who had the cd's to help provide
                > them to one of us so we can create another distro.
                >
                > Will one of you lucky ones help?
                >
                > Al
                >
                > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., tom_bets <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > I'll sign on for a new distro
                > > Tom M
                > >
                > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
                > > > How do we start a second chain?
                > > >
                > > > Al

              • aps65040
                Message 7 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                  I can volunteer as the leader of the 2nd distro. I will send you my
                  address.

                  Al
                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "Scott Roberts" <scooterotr@s...>
                  wrote:
                  > Sure send me a name and an address after you claim ownership of the
                  > second disto. Then as soon as I get the set I will burn an extra
                  copy
                  > and send it to the leader of the second group.
                  > Hope this helps,
                  > Scott

                • aps65040
                  Message 8 of 24 , May 3, 2002

                    wrote:
                    > Sure send me a name and an address after you claim ownership of the
                    > second disto. Then as soon as I get the set I will burn an extra
                    copy
                    > and send it to the leader of the second group.
                    > Hope this helps,
                    > Scott

                  • becky5kids
                    Message 9 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                      I'd love to get it. Can't believe I missed out on the last one!! Let
                      me know what to do.

                      Becky in Poland

                      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
                      > I can volunteer as the leader of the 2nd distro. I will send you my
                      > address.
                      >
                      > Al
                      > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "Scott Roberts" <scooterotr@s...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > Sure send me a name and an address after you claim ownership of
                      the
                      > > second disto. Then as soon as I get the set I will burn an extra
                      > copy
                      > > and send it to the leader of the second group.
                      > > Hope this helps,
                      > > Scott

                    • Gordon Mitchell
                      Message 10 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                        I am near the end of the first group on the YTJD
                        Distro but would be happy to help the next one by
                        making a copy.Just let me know who to send to and when
                        I get my copy I'll send one on. Please put ATT:Gord in
                        the subject line when you post or e-mail me directly

                        Thank you
                        Gord

                        --- aps65040 <agore1@...> wrote:
                        > We need someone in the first group who had the cd's
                        > to help provide
                        > them to one of us so we can create another distro.
                        >
                        > Will one of you lucky ones help?
                        >
                        > Al
                        >
                        > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., tom_bets
                        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > > I'll sign on for a new distro
                        > > Tom M
                        > >
                        > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040"
                        > <agore1@n...> wrote:
                        > > > How do we start a second chain?
                        > > >
                        > > > Al

                        http://health.yahoo.com
                      • Jackie
                        Message 11 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                          Just wondering........ I was # 8 on the list and I haven't seen hide nor hair of Johnny here. Maybe I slipped thru the cracks.
                          I was to mail to Adam L. and Jeff N. did they get them or waiting for me to mail????
                          Just wondering........Tom Bush
                          jaxntom (at) earthlink (dot) net

                          --- aps65040 <agore1@...> wrote:
                          > We need someone in the first group who had the cd's
                          > to help provide
                          > them to one of us so we can create another distro.
                          >
                          > Will one of you lucky ones help?
                          >
                          > Al
                          >
                          > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., tom_bets
                          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > > I'll sign on for a new distro
                          > > Tom M
                          > >
                          > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040"
                          > <agore1@n...> wrote:
                          > > > How do we start a second chain?
                          > > >
                          > > > Al

                          http://health.yahoo.com

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        • Gordon Mitchell
                          Message 12 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                            To I have not received it yet I was just stepping up
                            to the plate, go things come to those who wait.

                            Gord

                            http://health.yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                              I wonder if you can use the database feature to keep track of the
                              various distributions going around.

                              Pat

                              --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., Gordon Mitchell <gord69_98@y...>

                              Message 14 of 24 , May 3, 2002

                                Message 15 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                                  Tom,

                                  I haven't received them yet.

                                  Jeff

                                  At 12:16 PM 5/3/02 -0700, you wrote:
                                  >Just wondering........ I was # 8 on the list and I haven't seen hide nor
                                  >hair of Johnny here. Maybe I slipped thru the cracks.
                                  >I was to mail to Adam L. and Jeff N. did they get them or waiting for me
                                  >to mail????
                                  > Just wondering........Tom Bush
                                  >jaxntom (at) earthlink (dot) net

                                • Jackie
                                  Message 16 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                                    OK Jeff,
                                    I was just checking. When I get them I will shoot them to you and Adam ASAP............ Tom Bush

                                    >Just wondering........ I was # 8 on the list and I haven't seen hide nor
                                    >hair of Johnny here. Maybe I slipped thru the cracks.
                                    >I was to mail to Adam L. and Jeff N. did they get them or waiting for me
                                    >to mail????
                                    > Just wondering........Tom Bush
                                    >jaxntom (at) earthlink (dot) net

                                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  • Jeff Nicholson
                                    Message 17 of 24 , May 3, 2002
                                      Tom,

                                      Thanks.

                                      Jeff

                                      At 06:30 PM 5/3/02 -0700, you wrote:
                                      >OK Jeff,
                                      > I was just checking. When I get them I will shoot them to you and Adam
                                      > ASAP............ Tom Bush

                                    • Scott Roberts
                                      Message 18 of 24 , May 5, 2002
                                        Got the CD's Need your Address and I will put them in the mail on
                                        Monday!!

                                        Thanks,
                                        Scott

                                        We need someone in the first group who had the cd's to help provide
                                        them to one of us so we can create another distro.

                                        Will one of you lucky ones help?

                                        Al

                                        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., tom_bets <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                        > I'll sign on for a new distro
                                        > Tom M
                                        >
                                        > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., "aps65040" <agore1@n...> wrote:
                                        > > How do we start a second chain?
                                        > >
                                        > > Al

                                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.2021092.3499911.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                                        851308:HM/A=1036972/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3466>
                                        Click Here!

                                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.2021092.3499911.1829184/D=egrou
                                        pmail/S=1705851308:HM/A=1036972/rand=831921853>

                                        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                                      • Adam Larson
                                        Message 19 of 24 , May 6, 2002
                                          I haven't seen them yet... but I feel dumb asking this... what does YTJD mean
                                          again? It was sooo many posts back....

                                          Thanks

                                          Adam

                                          Message 20 of 24 , May 6, 2002
                                            Yours Truly Johnny Dollar
                                          • harveymarkfield
                                            Message 21 of 24 , May 6, 2002
                                              --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., Adam Larson <UncleAdam@g...> wrote:
                                              > I haven't seen them yet... but I feel dumb asking this... what does
                                              YTJD mean
                                              > again? It was sooo many posts back....
                                              >
                                              > Thanks
                                              >
                                              > Adam

                                              No such thing as a dumb question, maybe some of the replies. YTJD
                                              stands for Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar. Dollar was a insurance
                                              investigator solving fraud cases besides murder. He would always list
                                              the expenses incurred in solving the crime. One of the more durable
                                              detectives he was in over 650 shows including the 5 parters. Played
                                              by 5 or six different actors, there is always a debate who was the
                                              best. Either way it was a great series and all the shows are here. If
                                              you have never heard it before, you are then in for a treat.
                                              Harvey
                                            • lcezr
                                              Message 22 of 24 , May 11, 2002
                                                Received the YTJD distribution today from Roland D. (Thanks Roland )
                                                and will be mailed Monday to Keith M. and Gary R. Just need their
                                                addresses from Harvey. Thanks Harvey.

                                                Larry E.
                                              • Arnold
                                                Message 23 of 24 , May 13, 2002
                                                  YTJD received thanks Ronald and Harvey. Need addresses
                                                  for the next two. Cds are burning now.

                                                  Arnold
                                                  --- harveymarkfield <lilhave@...> wrote:
                                                  > We had this open a little bit longer, trying to
                                                  > include all and came
                                                  > up with 36 folks. The key since we ship using the
                                                  > chain letter method
                                                  > of more and more shipping at one time is when you
                                                  > receive to ship as
                                                  > soon as possible. Harvey will supply the addresses
                                                  > at lilhave at aol
                                                  > dot com. Cd 7 of YTJD contains only 21 programs but
                                                  > completes the
                                                  > series.
                                                  > I would like to thank the tapemaster for all his
                                                  > support and
                                                  > cooperation in this endeavor and of course Pat for
                                                  > allowing us to
                                                  > have these distributions.

                                                  > 2. Roland D.

                                                  > 5. Arnold P.

                                                  > 11.Tom C.
                                                  > 12.Howard C.

                                                  > No, 2 will sen one set to no. 5 and one set to no. 6

                                                  > No. 5 will send one set to no. 11 and one set to no.
                                                  > 12

                                                  LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
                                                  http://launch.yahoo.com