Perry Mason

  • lcezr
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2002
      Larry Evans
    • Joe Yablonski
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi Group:
        From this island on the west coast of Canada, I would like a
        set of Perry Mason as well.
        Thanks for your work Harvey
        Joe Yablonski
        Ladysmith BC on Vancouver Island, An island in the Pacific just NW of Seattle
      • harveymarkfield
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 2, 2002
          Still can't get over the response to P{erry Mason. We have 27
          requests and before it gets too unwieldy I am closing it. Since the
          top half copies for the bottom half to speed things along, those who
          still desire can contact someone at the bottom and I'm sure they will
          oblige. Postage, first class with a staples jiffy bag is the same for
          one or two cds so included will bne one cd of Philo Vance and 97
          episodes.
          It would be a good idea to print this out and please post when you
          receive so we know how it's moving and thou we all have business,
          social and family obligations, please try to fnd the time to ship as
          soon as possible.
          Again I am just listing first name and last initial to keep a low
          profile and when you receive email me at lilhave at aol dot com for
          who to ship to.

          1. Jeff N.
          2. Scott R.
          3. Howard C.
          4. Larry E.
          5. Tom B.
          6. Arnold P.
          7. Tom C.
          8. Reba B.
          9. Christine T.
          10.Deb J.
          11.Roland D.
          12.Ryan E.
          13.Adam L.
          14.Ranger B.
          15.Jeff B.
          16.Bob C.
          17.Marc H.
          18.Henry D.
          19.Joe Y.
          20.Richard N.
          21.Gordon M.
          22.DeLon R.
          23.Mark F.
          24.Jon Tillman
          25.Rick S.
          26.Robert D.
          27.Darius C.
          28.Sharjeel M.

          Harvey will send one set to no. 1 and one set to no 2.
          No 1 will send one set to no. 3 and one set to no. 4
          No 2 will send one set to no, 5 and one set to no. 6
          No 3 will send one set to no. 7 and one set to no. 8
          No 4 will send one set to no. 9 and one set to no. 10
          No 5 will send one set to no. 11 and one set to no.12
          No 6 will send one set to no. 13 and one set to no.14
          No 7 will send one set to no. 15 and one set to no.16
          No 8 will send one set to no. 17 and one set to no.18
          No 9 will send one set to no. 19 and one set to no.20
          No 10 will send one set to no 21 and one set to no.22
          No 11 will send one set to no 23 and one set to no.24
          No 12 will send one set to no 25 and one set to no 26
          No.13 will send one set to no.27
          No 14 will send one set to no.28

          Enjoy

          Harvey
          No
        • harveymarkfield
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 2, 2002
            I goofed up.
            Please correct your records. Will no 15 please mail to Joe E. How I
            could forget the country singer is beyond me.

            A saddened Harv
          • jack+pelzer
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 7, 2002
              I had the bad luck to miss the Perry Mason distro. Is there some
              generous citizen out there who would burn me a copy? Jack
            • carmelo3750
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 8, 2002
                Jack, If you get this would you please let me know. Perhaps there is
                a way I could get a copy from you.
                Thanks,
                Carmelo

                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 19, 2002
                  I too missed Perry Mason distro. I'd appreciate it if someone would
                  make me a copy. I'll send my MP3 list to chose from in trade for it.
                • howru1230047
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 19, 2002
                    --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., jack+pelzer <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > I too missed Perry Mason distro. I'd appreciate it if someone would
                    > make me a copy. I'll send my MP3 list to chose from in trade for it.
                    hi
                    email me your address. i'll send you a copy.
                    regards
                    howard
                  • howru1230047
                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 19, 2002
                      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., jack+pelzer <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > I too missed Perry Mason distro. I'd appreciate it if someone would

                      make me a copy. I'll send my MP3 list to chose from in trade for it.
                      hello jack
                      this is my 2nd message response on this subject. pls give me your
                      address and i'll send you a copy.
                      howard
                    • dkjones46
                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 19, 2002
                        Hi, I just received the Perry Mason Distro from Larry E. - I am
                        making copies and will be ready to send tomorrow morning to 21.Gordon
                        M.
                        22.DeLon R. as soon as I receive their snail mail addresses from
                        Harvey. Thanks!! Deb
                      • harveymarkfield
                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 20, 2002
                          The way Yahoo mail has been, this may be posted when Becky's new id
                          is Becky7kids.
                          Anyway I have 12 episodes of Mason not on the cd in consecutive
                          order. If anyone wants it streamed, email me at lilhave at aol dot
                          com with your id address
                          Thanks
                          Harvey
                        • reba_b1
                          Message 12 of 25 , Apr 23, 2002
                            This was fun. The winner of the last Perry Mason CD I have is Mark
                            Eatough. I had a couple of other requests and I'm sorry I can't get
                            you all. Especially burbank who asked so nicely... Maybe someone
                            else will step up and send a copy or 2 out when they get them from me.

                            Reba
                          • reba_b1
                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 23, 2002
                              I have had one of those days... I had a big problem with my pc and
                              backed up (or thought I did) the directory that I had an address for
                              one of the people who I was sending this CD to. However, I had only
                              backed up the shortcut for that directory and lost everything in it.
                              So, Mark Eatough, I have your information, but not the other person
                              that sent me their address and I sent a message back saying you got
                              it. Please re-send that address. I know I will recognize your name
                              when I see it.

                              Thanks,
                              Reba
                            • Michael Fleming
                              Message 14 of 25 , Apr 23, 2002
                                Was it me? Mike Fleming 4840 Dry Dock Way Sacramento, CA 95838
                                Mike

                                reba_b1 <r_borth@...> wrote: I have had one of those days... I had a big problem with my pc and
                                backed up (or thought I did) the directory that I had an address for
                                one of the people who I was sending this CD to. However, I had only
                                backed up the shortcut for that directory and lost everything in it.
                                So, Mark Eatough, I have your information, but not the other person
                                that sent me their address and I sent a message back saying you got
                                it. Please re-send that address. I know I will recognize your name
                                when I see it.

                                Thanks,
                                Reba

                                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                              • Jeff Nicholson
                                Message 15 of 25 , Apr 24, 2002
                                  Burbank,

                                  You've been so generous to me with Streamload, send me your snail address
                                  and I'll be glad to get Perry on his way to you.

                                  Jeff

                                  At 05:16 PM 4/23/02 +0000, you wrote:
                                  >This was fun. The winner of the last Perry Mason CD I have is Mark
                                  >Eatough. I had a couple of other requests and I'm sorry I can't get
                                  >you all. Especially burbank who asked so nicely... Maybe someone
                                  >else will step up and send a copy or 2 out when they get them from me.
                                  >
                                  >Reba
                                • ryanellett
                                  Message 16 of 25 , May 29 5:18 PM
                                    Somehow I never got the Perry Mason that made the rounds a few weeks
                                    back. Would someone be willing to burn me a copy, for trade or
                                    otherwise?
                                    Thanks,
                                    Ryan
                                  • Rick Weller
                                    Message 17 of 25 , May 29 6:14 PM
                                      I can send you these. Do you want the Philo Vance too. No trade
                                      necessay.

                                      Message 18 of 25 , May 29 7:55 PM
                                        How many Perry Mason Episodes do you have? Thanks

                                        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., Rick Weller <rweller7607@c...> wrote:
                                        > I can send you these. Do you want the Philo Vance too. No trade
                                        > necessay.

                                      • gfys44
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jun 19, 2007
                                          I am looking for a complete Perry Mason on MP3 format. So far i have
                                          not been able to find any. MY OTR club,locally,has Perry Mason on
                                          cassette but i am trying to go to MP3 and/or CD's.
                                        • chris johnson
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jun 19, 2007
                                            There's a torrent of about 250 episodes available at
                                            http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/1217288/10407056

                                            Chris

                                            On 6/19/07, gfys44 <gfys44@...> wrote:

                                            > I am looking for a complete Perry Mason on MP3 format. So far i have
                                            > not been able to find any. MY OTR club,locally,has Perry Mason on
                                            > cassette but i am trying to go to MP3 and/or CD's.

                                          • robert robertson
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Jun 19, 2007
                                              dear sir
                                              i have been collecting otr on cassette because i
                                              travel a lot PLEASE let me know let me know if you are
                                              going to sell them rob45us@...
                                              --- gfys44 <gfys44@...> wrote:

                                              > I am looking for a complete Perry Mason on MP3
                                              > format. So far i have
                                              > not been able to find any. MY OTR club,locally,has
                                              > Perry Mason on
                                              > cassette but i am trying to go to MP3 and/or CD's.

                                              -I am a poopy pants

                                              http://tv.yahoo.com/
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jun 19, 2007
                                                I think what you'll find is a bunch of shows that need to be checked,
                                                renamed, re-dated and duplicates deleted. I wonder if Old Time Radio
                                                Researchers group has tackled this one yet.

                                                Good luck, Pat
                                                Pat

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Jun 19, 2007
                                                  Robert,
                                                  Not many people trade on cassettes anymore.

                                                  I do most of my listening in the car also. Get yourself a cheapy CD
                                                  player that plays MP3's from Walmart or the like, mine was about $25
                                                  and a cassette adapter for it for $5.00 and enjoy all of the OTR on
                                                  CDs that you could listen to.

                                                  Pat
                                                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, robert robertson
                                                  <rob45us@...> wrote:

                                                  > dear sir
                                                  > i have been collecting otr on cassette because i
                                                  > travel a lot PLEASE let me know let me know if you are
                                                  > going to sell them rob45us@...
                                                  > --- gfys44 <gfys44@...> wrote:
                                                  >
                                                  > > I am looking for a complete Perry Mason on MP3
                                                  > > format. So far i have
                                                  > > not been able to find any. MY OTR club,locally,has
                                                  > > Perry Mason on
                                                  > > cassette but i am trying to go to MP3 and/or CD's.
                                                  > >

                                                  > -I am a poopy pants

                                                  for the edge of your seat?