OTR

  • scotty35503
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 28, 2002
      I absolutly love listeneing to Old Radio Shows!Considering that I'm
      only listening to my second disc so far and I have about 20,I have a
      long way to go.But anyway I don't think that I mentioned that a week
      (or a couple)ago I was introduced to The Shadow!Oh No!Here we go,I
      absolutely love the shadow now.I even liked it so much that I'm now
      reading one of those old Pulp Magazine of The Shadow,that I printed
      off of the net.I even watched the movie that was made around in the
      ninetys.

      --Forrest
    • tommarie87
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 24, 2013

         I started to download it but several times my anti-virus software warned several times not to download and open becasue it contained viruses.

        What's unusual about this is I may get 1 warning but never several. Has anyone successfully downloaded this show without any visus issues? Thanks.

        ---In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        which WotW is this, by the by?