Help Please

  • lauraj400
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2002
      I just joined streamload.Does anyone know how I can get some Phil
      Harris Alice Faye shows?Thank you.
    • burbank396
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2002
        Post your account name and wait a spell. With Streamload All Good
        Things come to those who wait.

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@y..., lauraj400 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I just joined streamload.Does anyone know how I can get some Phil
        > Harris Alice Faye shows?Thank you.
      • obsessedwithtime
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Hi I have just finished downloading a series of otr that is called
          The House Of Unspeakable Secrets, however I don't have dates for them
          if anyone has any information please post here and let me know.