Re: Burner Problem

  • bob_bailey_pi
    Message 1 of 15491 , Feb 28, 2002
      The question wasn't directed at me, but I'll
      answer it anyway fwiw.<br><br>I'm on a Windows system. I
      keep a separate folder on my hard drive called "Temp
      Burn CD" with a desktop shortcut. When I have a cd to
      copy I open it in "My Computer". In the edit menu I
      click "select all" then I drag the whole bunch into the
      temp folder. When I'm ready to burn I use the same
      technique to drag them from the temp folder into Easy CD
      Creator. When I'm done I select all and delete from the
      temp directory. This adds about five minutes to the
      copy process but I rarely get a coaster.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006