Re: It's the most wonderful time of the

  • mycroft738
    Message 1 of 15491 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi Folks<br><br>For me it's got to be (Sherlock
      Holmes)The Blue Carbuncle in any version (But mainly the
      Clive Merrison one, although this is really New TR it
      will be OTR one day*). <br>A Brilliant story in which
      Every one gets something nice including Holmes, The
      victim , The innocent, the doorman and even the thief.
      If only life could have such a happy
      has been mentioned before but when does NTR become
      OTR?
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006