OTR Vol. 1 Free CD

  • sipseywilderness
    Message 1 of 15491 , Oct 21, 2001
      This is for you new folks...About once a week I'm
      going to give away a free copy of one of my cd's. This
      is to people who are just geting started and have 5
      cd's or less in their collection(honor system).This
      will give you a little kick start for your collection.
      All of my cd's are mixed stuff. So whoever posts here
      1st gets it! Sipseywilderness
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006