Re: Shadow

  • craigdav1
    Message 1 of 15491 , Sep 6, 2001
      Thanks. You comment reminded me of something I
      noticed awhile back. The 12/26/37 episode listed at the
      Cobalt Club does not star Welles and appears to be the
      same episode as one dated 12/8/40 that has the same
      title. Some episode logs list both the '37 and '40
      episodes as having the title "The Voice of Death." It
      seems hard to believe that they would broadcast
      episodes only three years apart with the same title so I'm
      inclined to think that the '37 episode is lost (whatever
      its title was). But who knows, I recently spotted a
      Shadow script being used on a detective program only 2-3
      years after it was originally used on The Shadow. Could
      you check to see if your '37 and '40 episodes are the
      same? Again thanks.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006