Re: hall of fantasy

  • RickP98
    Message 1 of 15491 , Jul 31, 2001
      Brick, I have that capability. I have a technics
      cassette deck that is attached to my computer and I have
      the software to encode the tapes right into mp3
      files. If you want to mail me the cassettes I'll be
      happy to convert them and mail them back. Let me know
      by e-mail rickp@...<br><br>Rick Phillips
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006