45971RE: [OTRMP3] Cool web site

  • L. M.
    Feb 6 7:44 PM
      Return To Paper Plates was produced by Mel Blanc Associates and starred Joan Gerber as Julia and Byron Kane as Carl, with Lenny Weinrib as the narrator and additional voices by the rest of the MBA crew (Arte Johnson, Mel Blanc, etc.)

      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:32:29 -0800
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Cool web site

      While searching for information on a series I was listening to, 'Return to paper plates" I found this site, lot of cool interesting stuff and recordings.

      http://98.130.146.204/index.html

      Welcome To Lowell's Place

      Bowman Jets Rockets And Spacemen Bubble Gum Cards,
      Chickenman, World War II V-Discs, Bridey Murphy,
      Bill Haley, Lots Of Swing Bands and more to come.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic