45909RE: Re: [OTRMP3] RE: Who Know What Evil Lurks In The Heart Of Yahoo - The Shadow Knows

    Oct 1, 2013

       Hey Dean,

      Ok,yeah, I could see why this would cause aggravation. I only use Yahoo on my pc and laptop, so I don;t see all of these issues. Some devices like Iphones and Ipods were just too small for me anyway.

      Nice to hear from you and I hope they get the problems fixed

      Pat.

      ---In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Pat.
      In my case the problem is having migrated to the android platform 23 months ago.

      Things were fine until new mail and groups NEO were forced on me. Depending on which unit I am using I get a different set of problems. I have flavors ranging from ver. 1.5, 2.3 and 4.1(twice) and brands ranging from Pandigital, Nextbook and Polaroid.

      I have to use one unit to download, another to read Yahoo Mail and a third to work with groups Things are getting better as time goes by but NEO has been a disaster on this platform. Some of the changes that are fixes for windows cause unexpected problems on Android. Where I used to be able to zoom a page up to see the text better now I can't, and if zoomed you have to scroll the lines to read the page.

      Many are the same type problems that we had 15/20 years ago as tech had to adjust to newer programing (html etc). It's not all Yahoo in my case but a lack of testing these changes over the range of platforms that is getting a lot of people irate. I understand that the Ipads have almost as many problems.

      Good to see you still kicking around.